The truth is not always comforting

Author: TBJCSKCNRRQTreviews from Earth
2 March 2010

We watched this in Geography class, following up on last week where we watched the two-part mini-series docu-drama also entitled Supervolcano. This reveals how much of said "fictional" production was true... or, perhaps I should rather say, how little of it was actually false. Immensely little of it was made up for dramatic effect. Ironically and interestingly enough, right after we turned the lights back on and opened the blinds, everyone realized that it had, yet again, started snowing(we've already had more this year than just about all the 23 years of my life put together, here). Whether or not you believe in global warming, the current climate can't be claimed to be "same as it always was". This is a well-done and credible report, though they do add a bit of cool music and CGI to style it up and not lose our attention for the 50 minutes of our time it asks. All the information is presented well, and the many explanations do not lose the viewer. This is edited very well, and the pacing is great. There is disturbing content, sadly not made up. I recommend this to anyone who wants to know about how violent nature can be. 7/10