IMDb > Conceiving the 'Seed of Chucky' (2005) (V) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Conceiving the 'Seed of Chucky' (V) More at IMDbPro »

mucked up

Author: Christopher Evans from United Kingdom
28 June 2007

The reason why i voted 1 is because as a Chuck fan i think thats not Chuck he is ruined and really rubbish now i hate the fact that hes scarred because he wasn't scarred in the first place and who came up with a story of him falling in a fan in a theme park. I think bride and seed are rubbish i would swear but I'm not allowed on this sight. Plus its not the fact of him being scared its the story line and the effects are terrible how can it be child's play when everyone is seducing everybody that is not Chuck's style. the other thing is the 1st one had a excellent story line don't get me wrong i loved the 1st child's play film i loved the fact how they explained how Chuck is today and the acting was excellent and they slowly reveled who is killing these people brill. The second was good but it was totally ruined they did not explain what happened to Andy's per-ants and they totally cut the policeman off the whole film. I think Chuck would have been the best horror films out if only they stuck to the original story line instead off changing it round all the time.