Meet Dave (2008)
Parents GuideAdd to guide (Coming Soon)
|MPAA||Rated PG for bawdy and suggestive humor, action and some language|
Sex & Nudity
- After intently watching a young couple kissing on the street, Dave tries to imitate the action by mimicking the motion with his lips and tongue in an exaggerated manner - more funny than obscene. One of the cops refers to an interrupted "roll in the hay" when describing why he was upset at being called in to work in the morning. Some mild Innuendo. A homosexual alien is used for steroetypical bits. Dave dances suggestively and then later when Gina finds out he's an alien, she comments that no straight man is that good a dancer. Gabrielle Union wears a tight costume throughtout, infact you could even see her knicker line at one stage. Many of the women wear very tight dresses throughtout. A tall blonde lady walks past in a very tight dress, and a man stares at her and says damn. You see the top of a mans butt at the beginning. Gina and Dave visit a salsa bar, and there are some extremely scantily clad women, and this scene lasts for some time- Not really what you expect to see in a kids film. At the hot dog competiton there are female cheerleaders also in mini skirts, chearing the men on to eat. So if you dont have a problem with your child seeing scantily clad women then go ahead watch this.
Violence & Gore
- Dave throws a bad guy over his shoulder and crushes another bad guy's gun.
- Dave gets into a shootout with the police. He blows up parts of the police station and squad cars with laser guns. Nobody is killed or injured.
- Small words like, "damn" "hell" and "buttcrack." During a few scenes, "What the--" is used, however one time, the "f" in fuck is used.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Dave drinks a Bloody Mary and when it's in Dave's mouth, an alien tries some and comments, "It's like space travel. Only in the head.