IMDb > "Charmed" Forever Charmed (2006) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb
"Charmed: Forever Charmed (#8.22)"

"Charmed" Forever Charmed (2006)

« Prev | 179 of 179 Episodes

Page 1 of 4:[1] [2] [3] [4] [Next]

A superb ending for a superb series

Author: Paulo Maia from Brazil
22 May 2006

The final episode of Charmed was a valentine for every true fan of this amazing show.

Filled with over-the-top performances and the best kind of nostalgia, this episode takes us into the core of the Halliwell family, before and after The Charmed Ones fulfill their destiny once and for all.

In its 8-year run, with 178 action-packed and delightful episodes, the series ender made justice to its followers, and gave proper closure to all the characters we have learned to love and cheer for over the past 8 years.

Charmed, you will be missed.

Nothing over the top... nice ending for a wonderful series

Author: lori_knapp14 from United States
25 May 2006

Like most shows that come to an end, I was concerned how Charmed and it's creators, writers and cast would end this wonderful show. This show has been under the radar for the past 8 years, with little help from the network. Thankfully, I feel that syndication helped bring extra viewers to a show that is timeless.

The ending was extremely well done and I feel gives the viewers the much needed closure that many shows don't give nowadays. After hearing that the show almost went off the air last year, and the ending season 7 received, I am glad it was brought back for one last season. I feel the show ended with the same grace and tact it has had all these years.

I was also glad to see many cast members return for this final farewell, as well as the way the show was written to answer some of the questions many of us would have had.

It will be missed by many, adored by more and, I feel, the magic of Charmed will continue to live on in the stories, DVDs and syndication.

Thank you to those who worked on such a wonderful show!!!

A perfect end!

Author: andy26396453 from United Kingdom
26 May 2006

This is the greatest end to any episode i have ever seen! After 8 fantastic years this show sadly comes to an end! But they did not leave us wondering what would happen, they gave us and the characters closure and touched all of our hearts! For all you fellow charmed fans you will understand when i say life won't be the same without our fix of kick ass witches and our little fix of magic that we get from watching Charmed! Thankyou Charmed and Thankyou to the amazing writers of the show and all the amazing actors! I hope maybe one day we may see the next generation of charmed ones taking their place on our screens and in our hearts!

Farewell my Beloved Halliwell

Author: solitary_demon from United States
31 May 2006

When I saw the door closing at the end of the series I felt the most horrible feeling of emptiness I ever had. The brilliant conclusion to a series full of great actors (the guest list in this show is by far the best ever, perhaps friends is about as good), and of course beautiful lovely Ladies. After all this time I'm gonna miss the rhythmical spells, or when Phoebe used to foretell, or when Piper froze my heart as well. I missed Prue for a long time, but Paige became the perfect rhyme. Besides Prue's absence in the last episode I couldn't ask for anything else. Everything, was delightfully perfect. I really enjoyed how they wrote their experiences in the Book of Shadows. Nothing was left undone, they showed us through words their lives in the future, their families, and children. Chris and Wyatt are the ultimate siblings, because they mostly think as one and alternate their sentences nicely. Leo and Piper, Coop and Phoebe, and Henry and Paige are the couples who will live happily ever after in my heart. Bye Charmed, farewell my beloved Halliwell, and Leo as well. PS. Sometimes, I'm a "good demon"

The Best Finale for the Best Series

Author: arturo_smallcharm from USA
16 August 2006

I'm gonna miss Charmed, this show gave me the most incredible eight years in my life. I started to watched since I was 10, I wish it had have more seasons, but it didn't. Anyway, now Charmed is part of history, my history, and once when I get marry, I will let my children and my grand children to watch the reruns or the DVD's. I will be so proud of it, even when I get old, when the actresses will be dead by that time, I will remember them.

I wish they had have Shannon Doherty for the final episode, and then fans would have been happy with Paige meeting her. But it did not happen.

Farewell My Beloved Charmed Ones. Rest In Peace, Mr. Aaron Spelling.

Forever Charmed

Author: heathmcc from United States
21 May 2006

This episode was the best and the saddest. I cant believe that Charmed is really over, after eight years. I cried during this episode, it was so moving. The very end of the episode was the most touching part. In the end, the three sisters write about their lives in the Book of Shadows. There is a voice-over as scenes flash by. Phoebe talks about the past eight years and the future. She says that her life has just begun.She marries Coop and ends up having three beautiful girls. Paige goes next, she talks about her future. Paige ends up having one boy and twin girls. Piper goes last, and talks about her life. She has two boys and her little girl. Later, we see future Piper with one of her grandchildren. Piper finishes reading her entry and goes up the stairs of the Manor. The other grandchildren come home and we see as Piper walks up the stairs, pictures of the past, present, and future. While watching this episode, I suggest you have a box of tissues ready.

Charmed Ends PERFECTLY!!! Spoilers!!!

Author: Jan Myers from United States
22 May 2006

After 8 years of demon fighting, innocent saving, and falling in and out of love. Our favorite witches said goodbye in what I believe was the best way possible. After the final battle was over instead of just leaving us to guess what happened to them. They FastForward through time showing that our girls finally got the lives they wanted. Having Old Piper and Old Leo walking up the stairs passing by pictures of the family and it made me cry. Then having one of the granddaughters closing the door to the Manor one final time. I gave this episode 10 stars. I say Thank You to everyone involved in Charmed. I just hope that sometime in the future we might get a TV Movie or even a Theater Movie out of this. Maybe some sort of spin off with their children. All I know is that even though now I have an empty feeling... I am every happy with the way Charmed ended.

A proper goodbye

Author: rachybabz125 from Ireland
7 June 2006

The final episode of Charmed was indeed spectacularly simple, drawing to a close all the things fans had always anticipated. It drew together so many "forgotten" elements that had been dismissed in the past, such as telling Patty about Prue's death, which had always been cautiously neglected in past episodes. Even references were (perhaps unintentionally) made to season three when Prue, Piper and Phoebe travelled back in time to the colonial period. At the time, Phoebe was blissfully unaware of Cole's demonic side and asked a fortune teller to reveal the letter of her true love. It was, of course, C and I was impressed that Phoebe ended up marrying Coop, which meant a nice line of continuation. I admit that I did cry, especially at the end when the photos on the wall were scanned over. I thought that Holly Coombs did an amazing job of conveying her desperation not to lose her sisters ever again and her overall acting was incredible. It was also nice of Drew Fuller to make another appearance as the sexy Chris. I was pleasantly devastated by the final episode of Charmed but I felt it was a fitting tribute to all the hard work Alyssa, Holly and Rose have put in over the last few years. It would have been nice for Shannon Doherty to make an appearance as Prue but, of course, that was wishful thinking on my part. However, it must be said that the episode was utterly fantastic and was a fitting goodbye to a show so many people will allow to live on all over the world.

Incredible!

Author: spikebabe9 from United States
25 May 2006

I watched three of four series finales(That 70's show,Charmed, and 7th Heaven/Will and Grace(did not watch on same time as 70's show)) in the past 3 weeks and this was by far the best. The endings of the other shows were fulfilling but they left things vague. The ending here was pristine and perfect. Happy endings all the way around. I love the fact that Billie was included in the flash forwards as Pheobe's sitter. It is sad that she lost her sister but she gained 3 and what more can you ask for. Having Piper's Grandchild be the last one seen closing the door(With her powers) was brilliant. The first chapter ends and another begins with a new generation. I am proud to say that I watched this show from the beginning and I would like to thank the creators and writers for 8 incredible years.

Awesome

Author: Lauren V from United States
10 September 2006

I think that this episode of Charmed was truly wonderful. As a viewer for its entire 8 year run I was very impressed. This episode brought me to tears as a watched old Piper head up the staircase past the old photographs, which were recognizable from past episodes.

This episode tied up all loose ends. Wrapped up everyones lives. This episode was truly wonderful and a gift from the creators of Charmed. It engulfed every member (Even mentioning Prue) and brought the story line full circle.

I was happy to see each member of the Halliwell family and their extended family (Billie) grow up. Wonderful episode...a must see!

There could have been a picture or 2 of Prue on the wall or something a bout Darrel but otherwise great!

Page 1 of 4:[1] [2] [3] [4] [Next]