"Mystery Science Theater 3000" Final Justice (1999)

« Prev | 194 of 199 Episodes | Next »

Goosio!!!

Author: WakenPayne from Valhalla
11 March 2011

Mike and the bots have their next movie Final Justice the movie to sound unoriginal is crap quite clearly the worst movie I've seen them take off so far (bear in mind I've only seen 4 episodes and the movie none of them the Manos episode). Mike going for an escape pod was a smart move after watching crap like Soultaker but there were no escape pods.

this in my opinion had it's moments like the robots destroying a wooden duck calling itself Goosio and Crow insulting Maltese men that is worth the watch of this episode despite some of the crap movie involved (I won't survive the Manos episode would I). I love this show now it's one of the best it's commentary over a piece of crap movie rather than just listing the worst.

watch it

Hilarious!

Author: Mr-Fusion from United States
7 June 2015

Deep down, I know that Joe Don Baker's probably a good guy, and sometimes (some) I feel kinda bad for laughing so often at his expense. But when MST3K takes jabs at this guy, it's shamefully entertaining stuff. They're just mean, but hell if it isn't funny. Let's face it, "Final Justice" is a flat-out turkey, with Baker's low-rent Texas lawman traveling to Malta in pursuit of a mobster. If that doesn't already sound absurd, tack on some awful music and that ridiculous costume, and Baker's just asking for it. Honestly, just hearing Mike and the bots add in the bodily noises sound effects makes for enough laughs, but the whole thing is a wicked burn.