IMDb > "Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!" (2006) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb
"Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!"
user reviewsexternal reviewsawardsuser ratingsmessage board

"Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!" More at IMDbPro »

Really cute, fun, entertaining, and educational show

Author: Grace Zeh (filmgirlgz@gmail.com) from Chantilly, Virginia, USA
9 July 2007

Wow! This is a really cute, fun, entertaining, and educational show. I said that because I watch this on Nickelodeon and the Noggin network with my 2½-year-old nephew from time to time. It's hard to say which show on Nickelodeon and the Noggin network is the best. If I had to pick, this would definitely be one of the cutest. Still it's really cute, fun, entertaining, and educational. My favorite episode would have to be the one with the magic shop mishaps, though. Before I wrap this up, I'd like to say that the people at Nickelodeon and the Noggin network really know how to reach a toddler's developing mind. Now, in conclusion, if you have children, nieces, or nephews, I strongly recommend this really cute, fun, entertaining, and educational show. I guarantee you that they will enjoy it.

Helps kids learn, not unbearable for adults!

Author: hamsterkitten from Iowa
23 November 2008

My three year old loves this show, along with Dora, Diego and Max & Ruby. As a parent, this show covers my two favorite bases. It is not all that horrible to have to watch along with her. In fact, one day my infant son fell asleep in my arms whilst watching the show and I had to wait to see what was going to happen with the bird that stole all of Wubbzy's stuff.

Second criteria met is that it is educational. They play little ditties throughout the show that teach things about morals, etc. Also, the other day my daughter brought me a toy and said, "special delivery for you, Mommy." When I asked her where she learned it, she said Wow Wow Wubbzy.

It is well animated and a cute little show for your young child! (And a guilty pleasure for the older groups as well.)

Good until the Wubb Girls came

Author: Smooches-61-232411
23 July 2014

This show was fun and cute until the stupid Wubb Girlz came. Now that's when the show became very, very stupid.

The Wubb Girlz ruined my life...

The Wubb Girlz made me cry...

They're the reasons why Wow! Wow! Wubbzy! became more terrible than ever. They're very annoying, they try to tick off Wubbzy and his friends by annoying the crap out of them (I think they tried to do that), and their songs are just...GOD AWFUL! I hate Beyoncé Knowles as well (Her voice is, bleh, terrible) and I dunno who the other girls' actresses, but I know they're gonna be terrible singers. I was gonna give this a 7/10, but ever since the Wubb Girlz came, a 3/10 would be generous to give this show.

NO Educational Value Whatsoever

Author: marylewis27 from United States
26 November 2011

For someone with two small children, this show is my only complaint about the Nick Jr network. The show continually shows it's main character escaping responsibility to have fun. The show also "teaches" about fictitious animals, plants, flowers, etc. I think for a toddler this adds confusion. I don't want my child learning laziness. Wubbzy is an irresponsible child-like character who makes messes, doesn't accept responsibility for his actions, expect other adult-like characters to do his work, clean his messes, etc. I wish Nick Jr would discontinue this one particular show as it does not match the other educational programs they offer.

This show is rotting my sons brain.

Author: latinjoka33 from United States
7 March 2009

This show has zero educational value. The music in this show is brainwashing and I fail to see why people are so in love with this show. They live in a world that defies logic and reality and not in the way a kids show should. I am really disappointed that Nick Jr and Noggin play this show and take good shows like Jacks Big Music show and only play Backyardigans once a day on noggin. It's sad and I have to dive for the control to change this before my son catches a glimpse of this show. Wubbzy is a horrible role model. All he/she/it does all day is complain. What kind of role model just plays all day and doesn't learn. I pray every night that they cancel this show.