Let me give you the 10 things I loved and you will love, too.
1. It's good to see Misty afraid of bugs again. (Butterfree is Bug-type. why isn't she scared? Not even cuteness can stop her!)
2. It's glad to talk about locations, but keep it straight. (Cerulean City leads to the Daycare Center, then transported to Route 24 in the back?)
3. It's always funny when people get hit with Poke Balls. (This time, it's twice!)
4. Snarky jerks on "Pokemon" always bring a sense of real life. (Pokemon-wise)
5. Brock, aka Captain Obvious, has a full episode where he cares about a Pokemon. (His first Fire-type, though, is Vulpix)
6. Pikachu shocks the whole gang, again. (might be explanation for Ash's momentary stupidity)
7. Didn't that hole driller morph from Meowth to Poliwrath? But why did the gang not see the giant hidden behind the tree?! (It's either stupidity or this show is more confusing than "Lost"!)
8. I's good to see another British villain besides Team Rocket, even though, in Pokeland, Britain doesn't exist (RTS - Remember Tracey Sketchit?)
9. Five words: Charmander & Pikachu fighting together.
10. Charmander's second evolution is Charizard. Next to Pikachu, Charizard is everyone's favorite Pokemon that Ash has. All the 20-something guys on the IMDb Message Boards say that Charizard is a bad boy. (I don't curse. Sorry!)
This episode is great, in other words. But I want to know what you think!
5 of 5 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?