IMDb > "The O.C." The Undertow (2006) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"The O.C." The Undertow (2006)

« Prev | 69 of 92 Episodes | Next »

The Undertow (#3.18)

Author: ComedyFan2010 from Canada
24 September 2014

Jess is back in town and comes to Ryan to tell about Trey. She is trying to change so he keeps on coming to help her which doesn't do well to his relationship with Sadie. Seth and Summer seem to lose the sex spark so Taylor comes for help as a therapist. But it all works out well after they have a fight.

This whole "changing life" thing is annoying. Oh yes, lets see how a bad girl goes the "right way". And why should she even stay away from Trey and Vegas because of it? As far as she said he is not doing anything bat there and I am sure "good people" live in Vegas as well. Sadie is a good character but there is like no chemistry between her and Ryan at all. Which can't be said about Marissa and Volchek, now it was sparkling between them all episode long. And the final scene was very hot.

And it had lots of funny moments of Seth and Summer and Taylor giving them sex therapy.

New couples on the show.

Author: Aura V from Romania
30 March 2008

When an old friend returns to Newport, Ryan decides to help her, which causes problems for him and Sadie. When Summer and Seth run into another rough patch Taylor tries to help them out. Sandy has to deal with more problems with the Newport Group and Marissa must deal with being alone.

Ryan starts having issues about what happened with Trey, now??? It's like... retarded late! Remember that at the beginning of the episode he couldn't understand Marissa and what she was going through?

I have to mention, Jess' house is amazing, I would kill to live in a house like that. Well, not really kill, I was raised with a strong knowledge of right and wrong.

It seems this episode starts with everyone being lonely or having relationship issues. But after all the drama things kinda end up they way it should be... or so it does for the people that fight for it.

name of a song on episode 18, the undertow

Author: livlife_skhard_dieproud from United Arab Emirates
26 November 2006

PLEASE READ THIS: OK well this thing has told me to make a very long comment, which i had absolutely no intention in doing... so i'm going to go on about nothing for a while.. but please read on as your answer will help me a lot.Well i love the OC as you can see, i am taking up my time in writing this because i have nothing better to do.. Anyway i don't even know what to write anymore because i am so bored and all i wanted to do was ask a stupid SONG"S TITLE?!?! OK yeah so anyway here is my question.. What is the song that is played at the end of this episode, (the undertow, episode eighteen [18] of the O.C. third season) before the credits? if you know please can you post it..thanks