IMDb > "Viva la Bam" Viva La Brazil (2005) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Viva la Bam" Viva La Brazil (2005)

« Prev | 34 of 43 Episodes | Next »

On Okay episode

Author: ccarro from United Kingdom
2 July 2006

The first episode in the last series for viva la bam and one of my personal favourites in which bam takes his crew and uncle don Vito to Brazil where he meets pro skater bob burnquist who himself was born in Brazil. If your a fan of the show you can only appreciate it, many others have discarded it as simply another waste of space on music television but i myself liked this episode and will continue to do so even though the TV series has ended. In the episodes Bam & co reluctantly take don Vito to the Iguaçu falls, on of the biggest water falls in the world. But after he refuses, They all head to the skatepark in Brazil to host a rather scripted race to the Christ the redeemer statue on Corcovado. It was the first episode in the last series and when i first saw the episode on MTV i was rather shocked. This was one of my favourite television shows and when it was cancelled i was heart broken and although there are various other projects the crew are all doing, us Bam-lovers will remember this show for the rest of our lives.