IMDb > "The Unit" The Wall (2006) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"The Unit" The Wall (2006)

« Prev | 14 of 70 Episodes | Next »

Lots Of Things Left Up In The Air

Author: ccthemovieman-1 from United States
20 January 2007

Most of these crime or action shows like to leave their viewers hanging....to draw them back the next season. That certainly happens here as I don't know who is coming back and who isn't because several of these guys say they are leaving the Unit. I find that hard to believe any of them are since they are the key characters. (No, as of this writing I have not watched any Season Two episodes.). Anyway, the ending of this show left me frustrated.

I was glad to see "Tiffy" exposed for the adulterer she was, and was nicely told off by Kim. The latter also gave it to the other lead woman, "Molly," for her lies. All that was well-and- good but at the end, within a day all seemed forgotten and forgiven.

As far as the action story, it was pretty good as the Unit went to capture a war criminal from Bosnia. Unfortunately, the corrupt French military man in charge was more concerned about his image in the press than in capturing the bad guy. That came back to cost him dearly and for the Unit to be surprised, big-time, and the end of this episode which has very dramatic ending.

Anyway, all in all - despite the unwanted (by me) soap opera angles in this TV series, it was a very entertaining one and worthy of viewing on a weekly basis.

Can't get enough

Author: georgefoman from Canada
19 May 2006

Secrets I like how this show because it tackles the relationships of soldiers and their wives and I can see these situations happening all the time. It's sad to see how well accepted adultery is, especially on TV, but none the less, this show is like a see planted to me, and it has grown to an unmissable series for action and drama. Good entertainment value, and good variety of missions and conflicts. This episode was good, it sets the tone for more to come. Its like a desperate housewives meets war movies. Gets my girlfriend interested enough to watch it. Doesn't drag on either.

8/10 worth watching

Say what!

Author: Lefteris Lalos from Nea Smyrni, Hellas
5 August 2009

This episode deals with what? French (European that is) officers & soldiers who are not trustworthy & incompetent as well...

and a Bosnian terrorist with supernatural skills... he killed the incompetent and not trustworthy (of course!) French officer and managed to escape, he managed to get to the States unnoticed (and in no time), he knew (miraculously) the whereabouts of his "enemies", managed to surprise them at their party...

...AND YET MANAGED TO GET HIMSELF & HIS TEAM KILLED WITHOUT KILLING ANYONE OF HIS MAIN OBJECTIVES...

The only reasonable explanation is that the script-writer is a US citizen, therefore, I rest my case!

AND YES, the episode had some good moments as well (as described by others), so 3 well deserved stars

PS The whole thing with the colonel's wife... gimme a break! Who writes this crap?