IMDb > "Three's Company" Up in the Air (1982) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Three's Company" Up in the Air (1982)

« Prev | 125 of 174 Episodes | Next »

The funniest episode of Three's Company...

Author: knotheadusc from United States
14 December 2006

This episode of Three's Company is a classic. It beats all the Chrissy episodes hands down, even though Barry Williams from The Brady Bunch is a guest star!

I swear, the first time I saw this episode when it originally aired, I almost wet my pants laughing. Shame on TVLand and Nick at Nite for editing the funniest part of the episode. If you haven't seen this one, rent the DVD so you don't miss the best part. I recently watched this episode and got to see the entire dance scene at last. It was just as funny as it was the first time it aired on national TV! May John Ritter rest in peace. He was truly a gifted comedian.

Also the funniest episode of Three's Company in my opinion

Author: Annied70 from Canada
12 October 2009

This is by far my favourite episode of Three's Company!! John Ritter's performance is SOOO hilarious from the time he shows up at the party with Janet. Every time it's going to be on, even if it's at 3 am..I make sure to watch it. I never get sick of it!! His physical comedy SHINES in this episode.

I know there are SO many episodes that are top notch hilarious, so many to choose from, but yes, this is my favourite.

If you haven't seen it....you have missed something very special!!! I consider this episode and an episode of "The Cosby Show" where John Ritter plays the husband whose wife (played by his future real wife Amy Yasbeck) is going to have a baby. They had not ever met before this episode. Eerily in this episode they have a baby girl, just like they had irl with their daughter Stella.

The 2 best comedic performances in sitcoms by John Ritter definitely!!! SEE THIS EPISODE OF THREE'S COMPANY!!! It'll have you in stitches!!!!

MISS YOU JOHN...R.I.P