"SpongeBob SquarePants" SpongeBob's House Party (2002)

« Prev | 51 of 253 Episodes | Next »

OVERRATED and filled to the BRIM with filler.

Author: Mitchell McRae from United States
28 September 2013

Oh. My. GOD! Is it possible? Could there have ACTUALLY been an OLD episode that felt new? Because this episode is so bad, it makes me regret ever being born. I CANNOT BELIEVE this was a 2002 episode! It felt like a modern episode. It was just SO retarded and ANNOYING! The worst parts BY FAR are the pointless filler bits with Patchy the Pathetic Pirate. WHY was that guy EVER created? He ruins EVERY episode he's in with all that pointless, annoying UNNECESSARY and not mention STUPID filler. Episodes like this are the reason why SOME PEOPLE say SpongeBob is one of the world's worst and most stupid shows on the face of the Earth. No really. This episode had SO MUCH POTENTIAL. And yet it was FILLED TO THE BRIM with pointless Patchy the Pathetic Pirate filler. And this I THINK was his very first appearance too. But it was far from being the last. I cannot believe that 78 other IMDb users are responsible for this episode getting a 7.9. It should be a 0. It's the reason the show is so terrible now. It's a hell of a vision of the future. And I wonder why SpongeBob is considered to be a crappy show. It's because of episodes like THIS. SpongeBob was such a JERK@$$ in this episode! This IS NOT what the Sponge is supposed to be like! He's not supposed to be bossy and annoying! Parties aren't SUPPOSED to have schedules! Did SpongeBob's brain get damaged very badly in this episode? Not to mention I HATED that he just HAD to get locked out of HIS OWN HOUSE! And then he later realizes that he had a key UNDER HIS MAT the whole time! What an effing cope-out. This is such an annoying and pointless episode. That's right, this episode doesn't have ANY point whatsoever. This episode was so bad, the only way I could cheer myself up after watching it was by watching Gordy for the 10 thousandth time. And like I said, THIS EPISODE got a 7.9 YET GORDY GOT 3.4! THAT MAKES NO SENSE WHATSOEVER! And this wouldn't even BE a half-hour special if it weren't for the pointless Patchy filler. But do you know what's the worst part about this episode? They did THE EXACT SAME THING to use a year later with The Lost Episode (I really do wish it would get lost IN HELL along with THIS episode FOREVER!) AND they did it with The Best Day Ever (more like WORST EPISODE Ever!) And now that I've had to think about this episode again (it aired on September 2 AND September 28 this year; this review was posted right after I watched an all-new Sam & Cat), I'm upset again. So guess what I'm gonna do NOW? That's RIGHT! I'm gonna go watch Gordy and forget this episode even exists. Rant over.