« Prev | 52 of 252 Episodes | Next »

i love love love this episode so much

Author: Meaghan Tollar from United States
25 October 2006

i love love love love love this episode, it's like never on anymore though...except on really late and I'm already in school..you should so put it on air a lot more that it already it seriously i love this one especially when sponge bob square pants and Patrick go to the door with the 2 old lady's and then the lady's like "what are they selling?", "they're selling chocolates." "what are they selling?" "chocolates." i still laugh so hard when i hear that ha ha sponge bob square pants is my favorite show of all time, i love that episode so much please put that episode on at like 5:00 or something, that would be awesome =]] thank-you

"Chocolate? Chocolate? Chocolate!!"

Author: StephenBurg from United States
20 May 2012

Chocolate with Nuts and Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V are good SpongeBob episodes.

Chocolate with Nuts is one of reasons why people love SpongeBob so much. In this episode, SpongeBob and Patrick try to become entrepreneurs by selling chocolate bars. The only things that stand in their way of becoming successful are health-conscious customers, customers with a low patience, a con artist and a creepy guy who at first just creams "chocolate" at them. When they don't think the chocolate bars are doing well, they begin to stretch the truth. This episode became several Internet memes on YouTube. The episode has a simple plot, but the jokes are hilarious. "...And now that I've got you right where I want you, I'd like to see this again soon." 9.5/10

Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V is the fifth Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy episode. Fed up with being treated like a kid, Barnacle Boy (or Barnacle Man)joins Man Ray and the Dirty Bubble in doing bad things while SpongeBov, Sandy, Patrick and Mr. Krabs team up with Mermaid Man and become the Super Friends. The episode has a strong plot, and there are some decent jokes. 8.5/10