"The Simpsons" Marge on the Lam (TV Episode 1993) Poster

(1993)

1 Review
Rebel Without a Cause
RainDogJr29 January 2009
Oh this episode has some really things and overall it is a great episode if not as great as the best ones of this Season. We meet Ruth and her daughter in the episode New Kid on the Block (from Season 4) and here we see her again. Marge on the Lam originally aired on 11/4/93 and it begins with Marge having tickets for the ballet, here we see Marge hanging out with Ruth and all started because Homer could not go with Marge to the ballet as he promised. Soon on hand we have Marge and Ruth, very different from each other but a friendship is starting and on the other hand we have Homer, certainly he doesn't really like the idea of Marge going out to have some fun with a friend and he will want to have fun as well. Also we have the kids, when Homer decides to go out to have some fun the kids need a baby sitter and the great Lionel Hutz is there to earn $8, two Popsicles and an old birdcage. Very funny stuff with Lionel Hutz, sorry with Miguel Sanchez but funnier stuff when Chief Wiggum joins Homer in a lonely night just to prove that women are more intelligent than us, certainly with both Homer and Chief Wiggum we didn't had bright representatives! Probably my very favourite part of this episode is when Ruth "disappears" her husband's car, extremely hilarious ("hold me" "only if you hold me"), you have to check it, this is great stuff. 8.5 out of 10
3 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this