"Sex and the City" My Motherboard, My Self (2001)

« Prev | 56 of 94 Episodes | Next »

A Great Episode On Relationship And Friendship

Author: Desertman84 from United States
5 September 2013

Carrie freaks out when her computer crashes because her whole life was on the computer. Everybody starts telling her that she should have backed up her work. Aidan buys her a new computer and a zip drive and she gets angry at him for invading her space. He gets angry at her for not letting him be a part of her life more and he gives her back her key.Miranda's mother dies.Samantha buys a guide on the street featuring 1001 sexual positions and tries them with her wrestling coach boyfriend. For some reason she can't get off and fears that she lost the ability to have an orgasm so she masturbates all day to try and get it back. Carrie, Samantha and Charlotte go to Miranda's mother's funeral to give Miranda their support and Carrie is surprised to see Aidan there.

This is a great episode about relationship and friendship.Again,we see how caring Aidan is especially after she buys Carrie a new computer which unfortunately the latter doesn't appreciate.Too bad the despite of this,Aidan remains hopeful to restore the relationship they once had inspite of Carrie's problems.Also,we get to see friendship among the four women after Miranda's mother died as outpouring support were given to Miranda by her three other friends.