IMDb > "Seinfeld" The Little Kicks (1996) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Seinfeld" The Little Kicks (1996)

« Prev | 132 of 172 Episodes | Next »

"You wanna piece of me... You got it"!

Author: Sirus_the_Virus from United States
18 August 2009

The Little Kicks is one of the most famous episodes ever. Seinfeld was a show that was great to start off with and got even better towards the end. The Little Kicks proves it. The Little kicks is one of those Seinfeld episodes that has so much stuff going on in it. Many episodes are like that. Actually, it seems like every episode has a lot going on in it. The Little Kicks is definitely one of my favorite episode, and if you've seen it, you know why. The episode features a few famous moments from the series. Like Elaine's dance. I do Elaine's dance all the time, I know it looks odd. But it's funny as hell and awesome. Not only is the episode great for that, it's great because of the situation Jerry's in and the situation George is in. The Little Kicks is one of my favorite episodes, and it's a classic. Seinfeld is a classic show, so there you go.

The Plot of the episode: Elaine loses trust of her staff after she portrays an embarrassing dance at a party. She tries to accuse George. Jerry and Kramer go to see a new film called "Death Blow" with a friend of Kramer named Brody. Brody gets sick during the movie, holds Jerry at gunpoint, and forces him to bootleg a movie.

Funniest Seinfeld EVER

Author: poontangible from United States
14 December 2006

Besides being the funniest Seinfeld episode ever, I watch this every time it's on because of the starring actress--Rebecca McFarland who played George's potential love interest.

Watching Elaine dance and everyones' reaction to it is hilarious. Like most Seinfeld episodes, this one has lots of subplots. It's outrageously funny as Kramer brings a black-market video bootlegger to Jerry's apartment and winds up getting Jerry to film a bootleg video for the criminal.

The scene at the end is also a hoot when George's father has to rescue him from the police station. George's father insults George, Elaine insults George worse, and George's father and Elaine get into a fist fight. All the while Rebecca is sitting next to George simply looking beautiful.

Rebecca McFarland is, in my opinion, the most beautiful, alluring, and sexiest woman ever to appear on Sienfeld. Magnificent face, perfect figure, and luscious legs--what else could you ask for except more of Rebecca.

The wrong actress is listed as Anna

Author: mick987g from United States
9 December 2008

http://www.fandango.com/seinfeld:thelittlekicks_v327883/summary If you go into the site above you will see it is Rebecca McFarland and not Cindy Ambuehl They both look similar And people who have commented also say it is Ms. McFarland

I recently watched this episode and wanted to know who the actress was playing Anna.

When I viewed Ms Ambuehl I was like "That's not her?

Oh well it was a good episode and worth seeing over and over as are most the Seinfeld episodes.

I recently saw Ms McFarland in another show and said "Hey that is the girl from Seinfeld where George borrows his fathers GTO with the back support