IMDb > "Roseanne" The Miracle (1997) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Roseanne" The Miracle (1997)

« Prev | 216 of 221 Episodes | Next »

It was so sweet!

Author: violetwater from United States
14 August 2006

I loved the episode "The Miracle" for Roseanne. It was very sweet,yet made you as upset and worried as Roseanne, Dan, David or Darlene but still adorable. David is a perfect husband for Darlene and a father for the baby, so I was so happy when the baby turned out okay. Plus Mark was being a terrific brother in the episode, and D.J. and Becky being extremely supportive. Even though like a lot of people I didn't enjoy the 9th season nearly as much as any of the other eight seasons,this one was different. Extremely loving and unlike all the other episodes, this one covered all the aspects of life and death for a newly married couple and their premature baby id recommend it to almost every one. In my opinion definitely one of the best episodes of the 9th season.

One of the Best of the Last

Author: Gwendylan from United States
16 October 2014

"Call Waiting", "Millions from Heaven", and this gem.. these three are the only episodes from the last season that I absolutely loved, and I think the series would have done well to have ended it all with this one, beautiful, triumphant episode. The only drawback I felt in the whole thing was that the original "Becky" wasn't present. The "2nd Becky" was, to me, never a good fit. The only redeeming factor there being that it allowed the original, and genuine "Becky", {played to perfection by Lecy Goranson}, was able to attend college. To have ended the classic series right here would have left us with such a different feeling... Like "Darlene" said in an early episode, "A HAPPy feeling".