IMDb > "Queer as Folk" Episode #4.9 (2004) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Queer as Folk" Episode #4.9 (2004)

« Prev | 65 of 84 Episodes | Next »

Amazing ending saves somewhat uneventful episode

Author: PoisonKeyblade from Long Island, New York
13 January 2008

Episode 409 "And if I wanted to leave you, I've had better reasons, plenty of them!" ~Justin

This episode didn't do much in the way of forwarding the plot, but it did have quite a few Justin/Brian scenes that made it all worthwhile. I also have a bad feeling that the Ben/Michael relationship could end in disaster. The whole Hollywood deal continues to get exceedingly interesting, and I can't wait to see how it all ends. Debbie's relationship with Horvath is kind of faulty, especially since he seemed so keen to come to her aid last episode.The ending with Justin and Brian was perfect, and it gave Justin some absolutely clever dialogue. Hunter is actually a pretty decent character now, and I don't mind him at all.

Episode #4.9

Author: ComedyFan2010 from Canada
10 May 2012

Another great episode. I really liked the confrontation Michael and Brian had. Justin fans say that he messed it up between Justin and Brian by telling Brian that they know about the disease. But he was also the one who told Brian that his actions are unreasonable and gave Justin a better understanding of why Brian acted the way he did. The scene between Justin and Brian at the end was also great. Very good dialogue and acting.

It was also fun to see Ted getting the client by impersonating Brian. I did laugh a lot at the scene in the bathroom.

Emmett was totally sweet in this episode. I love his character And it is interesting to see what will happen with Lindsay and that artist