"Queer as Folk" Queer, There and Everywhere (2000)

« Prev | 2 of 84 Episodes | Next »

Pretty good...

Author: PoisonKeyblade from Long Island, New York
8 December 2007

"You're beautiful, because you don't know you are." ~Blake

While undoubtedly my least favorite episode of the ones that I've seen so far, episode 3 introduces a few new plot lines, issues, and elements to the show. Justin starts following Brian around, but it's nearly impossible to tell in some cases whether or not Brian truly likes Justin. Brian also starts to show a caring side toward his baby, Gus, when he interrupts the bris ceremony. Ted also finds himself in a strange situation after he takes a really cute guy home. As I said before, this wasn't my favorite episode in the world, but it was a good addition to Season 1 of Queer As Folk.

Episode #1.2

Author: ComedyFan2010 from Canada
13 January 2012

At first I found the story of Emmett and Katsuo to be very stupid. A prostitute who doesn't know how to say "money" in the language of the country he is in, really? But I ended up laughing a lot about it, so that this detail didn't bother me. I feel that Emmett will really grown on me.

I have trouble understanding why Brian would get interested in Justin because he basically stalks him. I would think he would be annoying. The actress that plays Justin's friend Daphne, Makyla Smith, is pretty bad. Maybe this is why she stopped acting after the show was over.

I didn't even know until this episode that being against circumcision is common among gays, but the articles I googled after seem to agree with that. I would assume the opposite was true since it kind of make the penis looking more aesthetic. So this is interesting. I must say in this baby story they all annoy me. Melanie and Lindsay should not ask him for any money, he gave them the sperm they wanted and this is all they should have. And he should not be telling them how to raise their child. We will see how it goes on, I assume there will be many more conflicts.

I am also interested in what happens with Ted. I really like this character.

I think this episode still didn't make me love the show, but it makes it seem like I will. It didn't only concentrate on Brian and I am happy because it will be a show with very diverse personalities and many good stories.