« Prev | 17 of 84 Episodes | Next »

Episode #1.17

Author: ComedyFan2010 from Canada
29 January 2012

My favorite part of this episode is the story of Ted and Blake. I find the whole idea of Ted staying with him in the hospital even though he left him during his overdose (although Blake did call the ambulance). And the acting is wonderful from both sides. I like all the scenes between them and the emotions they show.

David and Michael's story would be great if one would take Brian out of it. So that self loving loser acts as if he is all that, picks on David and wonders why he told it to Michael. And the sad part is that the audience probably thinks that he is so wonderful because of this.

Justin's story was just boring.

Creative and AMAZING.

Author: PoisonKeyblade from Long Island, New York
17 December 2007

"Hold it! Get your bubble butt back here!" ~Deb Episode 18 is an amazing journey for Justin as he discovers that his parents are getting a divorce, and he simultaneously gets accepted to two colleges, Dartmouth and Pittsburgh Institute of Fine Arts. He basically has to make a life-changing decision, and the kind words of Deb and the tell-it-like-it-is manner of Brian are big factors in helping. Another amazing Brian/Justin scene is in this episode, as well as a fantastic ending. Michael and David also face some more problems of their own after Brian sees David in the middle of an orgy at the baths. Ted also goes through a mini-crisis of his own after he has a reencounter with Blake. Overall a superb, lengthy episode of Queer as Folk that I immensely loved.