"Only Fools and Horses...." To Hull and Back (1985)

« Prev | 31 of 64 Episodes | Next »

My favourite Episode

Author: palexandersquires from United Kingdom
30 May 2007

I really like this episode of Only Fools And Horses. my best bit is when Del Boy sees Denzil in his truck,and Denzil says "NO" To him. I also like Slater when he says,"I'm Chief (Spits it)Inspector!" Del boy gets trapped in Denzil's truck, and ends up in Hull (Whatsit'sname) I also like it when Rodney drives the van over our Humber bridge, in the days when it was £1 to cross it.(£2.50) now!, and the toll attendant says that will be a pound, and Rodney says, I've got 75P and the attendant says that's not a pound, Rodney says, I've only got 3 wheels, and the attendant says, Pointing to the sign, that's got 2 wheels, but it's still a pound. That van misfires all the time, I find that highly amusing, and when it will not start, Rodney says, I'll clean you! I also like it when Del Boy and Rodney hire a fishing Schooner to Holland. Denzil says that he is haunted by Del Boy and he is convinced that he is seeing things, so imagine his horror when he sees him on that boat.. I also like it when they get lost and ask the man on the gas rig, "Excuse me, where is Holland?" I am going to rate this 10/10