IMDb > "The Office" The Injury (2006) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"The Office" The Injury (2006)

« Prev | 18 of 188 Episodes | Next »

By far the best episode yet

Author: Charles Taffe (hockeydude469@yahoo.com) from United States
6 September 2006

What can I say, it can't get any better than this. This episode certainly had me and everyone i've watched it with laughing from start to finish. I find the Injury to be the funniest Michael/Dwight episode. They both deliver the greatest lines in the show's short history here. Michael burns his foot on a George Foreman grill because he likes to make himself breakfast in bed, and he still decides to come to work, so he calls the office to have someone to pick him up. Dwight, of course, leaves to pick him up, and while he's leaving, crashes his car into a pole. Throughout the episode Michael is just himself, difficult, giving everyone at the office a hard time by demanding attention. Dwight unknowingly has a concussion, and seems to be actually be acting nice and helpful. Pam and Jim find this to be weird, and end up coming to a conclusion that he indeed has a concussion. Once again, great episode from start to finish, oh and sorry if I just ruined it for you.

Who cares what the other guy says

Author: Phan Nguyen
22 February 2017

This show is awesome. This episode showed how well written the characters Michael Scott and Dwight Schrute are. They both face 2 situations that reveal another side of them that no one expected, and it's just great writing. There are also a lot of inside jokes for this one so might be a bit hard to understand but generally you will have a good time.

Hilarious

Author: jjjjdbcjfbuuu
23 May 2016

Absolutely incredible. the Injury is my favorite The Office episode yet! I really love this show, It's funny, at times it can be emotional, and it's loads of fun to watch.

I could watch this episode all day long!

Awesome!!!

Author: jhwefgbhjbv from United States
9 February 2016

I love the Office so much after this episode. It was always funny and lots of fun to watch, but this really moved it up on my list of favorite shows ever! I love Michael, Dwight, Pam, Jim, and everyone else. Who would have thought that the best show of all time would be about a group of people working all day!