IMDb > "The Office" The Injury (2006) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"The Office" The Injury (2006)

« Prev | 18 of 188 Episodes | Next »

By far the best episode yet

Author: Charles Taffe (hockeydude469@yahoo.com) from United States
6 September 2006

What can I say, it can't get any better than this. This episode certainly had me and everyone i've watched it with laughing from start to finish. I find the Injury to be the funniest Michael/Dwight episode. They both deliver the greatest lines in the show's short history here. Michael burns his foot on a George Foreman grill because he likes to make himself breakfast in bed, and he still decides to come to work, so he calls the office to have someone to pick him up. Dwight, of course, leaves to pick him up, and while he's leaving, crashes his car into a pole. Throughout the episode Michael is just himself, difficult, giving everyone at the office a hard time by demanding attention. Dwight unknowingly has a concussion, and seems to be actually be acting nice and helpful. Pam and Jim find this to be weird, and end up coming to a conclusion that he indeed has a concussion. Once again, great episode from start to finish, oh and sorry if I just ruined it for you.

This is funny?

Author: jjjjdbcjfbuuu
23 May 2016

What the hell is this? This episode was stupid and not very funny. It's overrated junk like the whole show in general. The Injury has nothing on "Stress Relief" or "Dinner Party" two awesome episodes, but still overrated. Michael is once again stupid, and everyone else's acting is bad. I can't believe the stuff the writers get away with.

What did I just watch? This is considered comedy??

3/10- just awful

It had some funny moments but overall it was a very bad episode. I can't believe this has a 9/10

(Modern Family is actually a funny show)

Mediocre, again.

Author: jhwefgbhjbv from United States
9 February 2016

The office continues to disappoint me. I can't believe this has a 9.0/10. I chuckled a few times, but I have laughed harder in other episodes, like The Fire and Office Olympics. I will continue to watch to see if it gets better, but right now this show is a solid 6/10. I prefer Modern Family to this by far, but at least The Office is better than The Big Bang Theory or How I Met Your Mother. On any other show, comedy or drama, a 9.0/10 is utterly brilliant. I keep thinking that this show is a waste of my time. I could be watching an actual program, like Doctor Who or the Walking Dead. Michael is an OK character, and the rest of the cast isn't very comical either. Once again, disappointing,