IMDb > "The O.C." The Telenovela (2004) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"The O.C." The Telenovela (2004)

« Prev | 20 of 92 Episodes | Next »

Loves complicated, sometimes it makes no sense.

Author: Aura V from Romania
9 March 2008

Ryan and Marissa begin their life together as "friends", but both discover that it might be harder to do than to say. Theresa drops into Newport for work, and another visit. Julie and Luke realize the meaning of "booty calls", and Seth and Summer make a declaration.

Obviously, the sweetest scene was the one in which Seth declares in front of the hole school his affection for Summer. Summer is not really ashamed of being with him in public, she's just scared of getting dumped. Franlky, I can relate to her.

I don't understand why Ryan kissed Teressa, when his chemistry with Marissa is undeniable.

The Telenovela (#1.20)

Author: ComedyFan2010 from Canada
6 September 2014

Ryan hangs out with Theresa now and finds out that she is engaged but came to the city because she needs to think. And Ryan ends up kissing her. Seth is upset because Summer ignores him in school and announces in front of everyone that they are together.Luke and Julie keep on seeing each other in motels.

Oh man, I love the whole story about Julie and Luke. Not that it is very original, but they are so hilarious. The dialogue in the school hall was hilarious.

The whole story with Theresa is not bad either. I feel bad for Eddie, hope it all works out well for him.

And Anna is way too nice.