IMDb > "The O.C." The Road Warrior (2006) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"The O.C." The Road Warrior (2006)

« Prev | 67 of 92 Episodes | Next »

The Road Warrior (#3.16)

Author: ComedyFan2010 from Canada
23 September 2014

Marissa and Ryan keep on fighting while he sticks to help Sadie. They also go at the end of the episode on a road trip to get some child support from Johnny's dad. And at the end him and Marissa break up. Summer wants to get a date for her date but then finds out that he is dating Julie Cooper.

I am glad they finally broke up. This whole on and off thing is majorly annoying. I am not sure why so many shows go this road. Usually the more a couple breaks up the more I want them to stay apart.

Julie Cooper is so sexy on that date with Dr. Roberts, and nice of Summer to care what makes her dad happy.

The Break-Up.

Author: Aura V from Romania
29 March 2008

When Ryan and Sadie go on a road trip to search for one of Johnny's relatives they end up in Ryan's old neighborhood in Chino, which brings the two closer together. While the two are away Marissa is implicated in Johnny's death and Seth and Summer learn the truth about Julie and Dr. Roberts new secret.

Good thing Ryan and Marissa are off now, but they could have broken up months ago and spare Johnny an early death. It seems to me, Marissa is dragging as many people as she can down with her. Without Ryan she has always been a wreck.

I already miss Kaitlin, she's a more powerful character then Marissa, because, unlike her sister she knows what she wants and she gets it fast. Marissa seems to be the younger, immature one, really. Her naivety is more like stupidity to me.