IMDb > "The O.C." The Heights (2003) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"The O.C." The Heights (2003)

« Prev | 9 of 92 Episodes | Next »

The Heights (#1.9)

Author: ComedyFan2010 from Canada
3 September 2014

It is back to school time. Ryan needs to get used to new school and has problems with Luke. Luke tries to get Marissa back and yet she chooses Luke. Seth has two girls interested in him now and goes for Summer. And Sandy and Kirsten have trouble because of his new case that involves her father.

My favorite episode so far. So much going on and stories involving all characters are interesting. I love the story about Sandy's case. Wonder how it will go on. Was pretty bummed by Seth's choice but I hope this girl will stay on the show, she would be such a better girlfriend for him. It was funny how surprised Sandy was about Seth's success with the women, even though I am not surprised at all, he is the best.

The OC..."The Heights"

Author: laners14288 from United States
5 June 2009

Out of the first ten episodes the ninth episode was my very favorite because this is when Summer really shows her feelings for Seth and Seth now has to choose between two girls, in a matter of minutes, when his whole life he never had one girl. Also I love Ryan and Marissa and this is where they actually start dating =]! I love the couples in The OC! So much goes on in this episode with every character and that is also why it is my favorite. It is the start of a lot of drama that continues in the show! I really like the show! I never thought I would be so addicted to it! I never watched the show during the actual years that it played on television, but I had to do a project for a class and I started watching it and then after that I bought the rest of the seasons to watch for fun! I LOVE IT!

And then there was the first day of school...

Author: Aura V from Romania
8 March 2008

Back to school for the O.C. kids. No one really wants to be there, except for the gossips. Ryan doesn't feel like he fits in at his new school, and Luke doesn't make the situation any better. Sandy accepts a case at his new job, a case that will test his relationship with Kirsten and her father. Anna and Seth hatch a plan to get Summer Seth's attention, while Marissa chooses her man.

The adorable Samaire Armstrong is back in the show, her hair is kinda pissing me off, but on the other hand, "Seth's women" sounds very amusing even to his father. Summer is playing hard to get, because that's what she always does when it comes to Seth, but she feels he is that guy you imagine, when people tell you that "opposites attract" or "there's someone in this world for you".

In this episode, magic happens between Marissa and Ryan. They finally take their relationship to the next level.