« Prev | 145 of 250 Episodes | Next »

A Lot Of On-going Stories Being Told

Author: Desertman84 from United States
1 March 2017

"The Spoonmaker Diamond / Papa Doc / The Role Model / Julie's Tycoon – Part 1" is the first part of the 6th episode of the sixth season of The Love Boat.The guest stars include Polly Bergen, Mike Connors, Nancy Dussault, Linda Evans, Jamie Farr, David Hedison, Harvey Korman, Lorenzo Lamas, Kiel Martin, Alexis Smith, Jan Smithers and Craig Stevens.

The Pacific Princess is on board and we get to meet once more interesting passengers that provide us ordinary and predictable stories.An unknown criminal steals the Spoonmaker Diamond from the museum.This made Captain Stubing and the crew to sail on the Stella Solaris cruise ship going to Greece and Turkey.Meanwhile,a travel agent wants to check out the locales for business. Meanwhile,a couple claimed to have seen a fellow passenger but the latter surprisingly denies it when the former have talked to him. Also,a reporter is dating a beauteous woman,whose mother the reporter have constantly attacked in his column. Added to that a photographer runs to his ex-wife and when the latter was asked to model for him,he rejects to do so.

As for the crew members,Doc finds out that his girlfriend is pregnant and considers marrying him.Meanwhile,Julie sponsors a Greek male child through a world relief organization and they are getting close together. Finally,an inspector from Interpol asked Captain Stubing to detain several passengers.

No question that we have a lot of stories going on for both the passengers and the crew members.That is why we have a two-part episode.