"Law & Order: Criminal Intent" Ex Stasis (2005)

« Prev | 82 of 195 Episodes | Next »

Another Very Unusual Story

Author: ccthemovieman-1 from United States
1 July 2008

Man, some of these stories are far out. In fact, most of them are; it's one of the trademarks of this "cerebral show." No, you have to really pay attention to understand what's going on in "Criminal Intent," and even then it's tough to digest it all, especially in the first half of each story.

This very unusual story involves someone who looks at giving away his body parts - as a live donor - as a duty in life; that if you don't, you are tantamount to a murderer. "Detective Alex Eames" asks this "good child" if he means "if I don't donate a some organ of my body at this point, I am a murderer." Yeah, basically, he replies.....you answer it.

Well, if you've followed this show you know you see a lot of crazy people who have very, very twisted ideas of what is right and wrong. This guy, who only donates his organs to people who are doing good in the world (helping their fellow mankind in a big way), sounds noble but - to say the least - he takes it to extremes.

Without giving anything else away, that's the story here as we trace two murders to who is responsible and why. It's another weird one!