IMDb > "Justice League Unlimited" The Return (2004) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Justice League Unlimited" The Return (2004)

« Prev | 8 of 39 Episodes | Next »

has a good moral message and a strong ending (7.5/10)

Author: disdressed12 from Canada
1 November 2008

this is the 8th episode of season 3 of The Justice League.i thought it was pretty good.many of the team unite to try and stop a very powerful foe.the Green lantern Corp.is shown in the beginning,which i thought was cool.the story was pretty good and there's a lot going on here,more action than anything.there's also a good moral message here.i had just seen episode 2 season 3,and i thought that was a bit better episode.i didn't like this one as much.to me,the story,while pretty good, was not quite as unique or interesting.still, it was a good episode,and i thought it thought it had a very good,strong ending.for me,Justice League:The Return is a 7.5/10

Yeah ''The Return''

Author: nothimme from Turkey
3 October 2017

Let's start with the first place. Why the Fu*k did Android (attack) the planet Oa --yes, he said ''it was in my way'' but couldn't you ask nicely, you don't have to crash into the planet and giving the idea that ''hey I destroy your planet ha ha ha''-- And Let's continue with idiotic idea that saving Lex Luthor, I mean really? Even Lantern said that later on the episode ''a blast like that could destroy half the planet'' so why'd you wanna choose to save just one evil person instead of earth -- yes, Lantern said that because Android (destroyed) his planet. So he thinks if they kill the Android, Android can't (destroy) another planet. I'm just saying, don't get angry. This idea, Android could destroy the planet earth was valid throughout the episode, 'cause J'onn already saw the Android destroying another planet, so they knew the risk-- well, if u think the Android wants to kill Luthor then let him have it, you don't have to sacrifice the world for one evil person. I know you guys are nice, but you don't have to be so that damn nice. This is earth we're talking about. And finally, the action scenes, you already knew what will the outcome will, so it wasn't satisfying and dull.

Yeah I know this series kinda for kids -which i don't believe it is- but this is just too much.

At least we saw the The Flash after 7 episode for 3 seconds, that was nice, I guess.