IMDb > "The Invaders" The Pursued (1968) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"The Invaders" The Pursued (1968)

« Prev | 42 of 43 Episodes | Next »

One of the best episode of the whole show

Author: GUENOT PHILIPPE ( from France
17 May 2014

I'll never tell enough how much I love this TV series that is forty years old for now. This épisodes confirms that I already know. A bittersweet tale of our lead - Vincent - who must fight against all kind of people in order to destroy the aliens. Here, he tries to protect a female invader who is pursued by her "people" because she represents a danger for their survival among the human beings. And the female character is quite interesting. I won't spoil the story any further. But I assure you, this is worthwhile.

One more failure for David Vincent in his desperate attempt to stop the invaders. That's so good.

An Angry, Violent Female "Invader" Named Suzanne Pleshette

Author: StuOz
30 August 2016

Vincent deals with an angry, violent female "invader" who is so horrible that even her fellow aliens don't like her.

In this day and age seeing a woman behave like this on TV is not that strange but seeing a woman get this angry and violent on TV back then in 1968...I wonder how viewers reacted to it back then?

This is sort of a sister show to last week's hour, The Life Seekers, as once again we have an "invader" who does not behave like his/her pals.

This episode is not to be confused with season one's The Mutation which also had Pleshette playing an "invader" who does not play ball with her friends.

Both The Pursued and The Mutation are outstanding hours.