"Grey's Anatomy" Tell Me Sweet Little Lies (TV Episode 2006) Poster

AliHailey15 November 2016
In this episode there was a girl who liked to competitively eat hotdogs for a living. She had a trainer/translator lied to her about what was happening. She had a tear in her esophagus which caused her never ending hiccups. He had lied to her and said that she was fine that medicine would help. And then he had secretly snuck her out. And during her competition she had fainted.

Also in this episode, Izzy and Meredith need to get rid of their dog named Doc, Because george doesn't like him. George asked Meredith to choose between him or the dog and she paused to think about it. He had gotten very offended and said he was going to move out.

I thought this episode was very interesting and unique it had a lot more detail than most episodes in Grey's Anatomy. More happened than just those to plots we just want you guys to be surprised.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
The One With The Decision...
Taylor Kingston4 April 2016
I love this episode. It's so good. I feel bad that Meredith has to choose between her dog, and her roommates, but that's her decision, thankfully, not mine.

In this episode, Meredith's dog is getting a little too crazy for her roommates' liking. So they tell her that she must choose who will stay: the dog, or the roommates. That is such a sucky choice. Meanwhile, George has to try, and "get rid" of a patient who is no longer in need of medical care. Bailey's pregnancy has some complications (Spoiler alert: it's all good). Alex finally opens his exam results, and Richard is worried as there is a strike approaching.

Best part of the episode: The decision.

Worst part of the episode: The patient who won't leave, it's so annoying.

Overall, I give this episode a 9 out of 10, which in my ratings book is: Amazing.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this