"Grey's Anatomy" Into You Like a Train (2005)

« Prev | 15 of 293 Episodes | Next »

Best episode of Season 2.

Author: marwheaton from United States
9 February 2017

This is one of my favorite episodes. It was shocking the first time I saw it. Now that the re-runs are on every weekday afternoon, and I am retired so I can watch them all, I anticipate this particular episode. Two people simply by chance, are stuck together by a pole going through their midriffs. Such a heartbreaking story line. I cry each time I watch it. The actress who played the young lady was superb. Knowing she wasn't going to have her "happily ever after" and accepting her fate so calmly just kills me. No pun intended. When the black man volunteers to give up his life for hers, he becomes a hero in everyone's eyes. Alas, it is not meant to be. We learn that, even with the best skilled surgeons, there will likely be only one survivor. When the girls' fiancé arrives, he is informed of her 'last words' by Derek Shepherd.

The One With The Train Wreck...

Author: Taylor Kingston from Australia
24 July 2015

I really enjoy this episode. I just really like it. I think it is so good. It's one of my all-time favorite episodes from this season.

In this episode, a train wreck causes multiple casualties, and two lovely people to be connected by a pole. Everyone tries to separate the two, but in the end, they discover that the young girl will never survive, but the older man has a very good chance of living. So the young girl decides to sacrifice herself for the older man. Meanwhile, Cristina searches high and low for a missing leg. She ends up finding the leg several times, but discovers that it's not the right one, since one is the wrong gender, and one is the same side as the still connected leg.

Overall, I give this episode an 8 out of 10, which in my ratings book is: Awesome.