"Friends" The One with Two Parts: Part 2 (1995)

« Prev | 17 of 238 Episodes | Next »

The One with Two Parts: Part 2

Author: ComedyFan2010 from Canada
10 June 2011

The second part is so much better than the first one. First we get some guest star here as well. And it was so weird to see George Clooney so young. I forgot he ever looked like this.

The scene where the cute doctors come over and Monica and Rachel are using each others names and trying to make the other one look bad is a classic. Very hard to stop laughing

And it has also a few moving scenes. The one where Phoebe pretends to be Ursula to break up with Joey is just too sweet And the scene when Marcel wakes up and grabs Ross's finger is so cute it seriously brings tears yo my eyes!

The Lebanese Hummus Episode

Author: zakariyyahzakiyyah from France
20 September 2009

One of the best Friends episodes, and in which we find 3 minute that evolve around the famous LEBANESE dish "Hummus" (A LEBANESE dish prepared out of chickpeas and sesame sauce) this is one of the rarest episode of friends where the "advertisement" material is not as obvious as in the episodes where Phoebe sings for Adidas, or when Emily spends a whole episode with toblerone bars, or even when Monica and Phoebe spend a 22 minutes episodes trying to discover the Nestle Tollhouse recipe. Where the writers in such need for money so that they made such obvious ads, that can be considered as undermining to the intelligence of the viewer. Well this episode give a better example than the others.