"Friends" The One with Rachel's New Dress (1998)

« Prev | 91 of 236 Episodes | Next »

The One with Rachel's New Dress

Author: ComedyFan2010 from Canada
10 August 2011

Ross is hilarious. His jealousy about Emily and Susan was done just perfectly. I love the scene where he even makes Carol worry and it freaks him out even more and where he tells the girls that Susan and Emily are "being gay together" after which Phoebe analyzes how carol make him all paranoid

The date of Rachel and Joshua had lots of fun moments as well. First of all the fact that he is scared farm birds. And of course Rachel facing his parents in her "dress". I just couldn't understand why they left Joshua $500 for groceries. He doesn't seem as if he lives off his parents.

I also liked Phoebe selecting a name for the child. Joey and Chandler competing for it was fun, especially since Chandler ended up going the "i hate my name" route to convince Phoebe to choose it instead of saying how great it is. Smart move!

Hi, hi, you're crazy

Author: studioAT from United Kingdom
20 June 2017

This is a mixed episode.

The 'Rachel's night with Josh' story line was OK, there were some nice jokes in there, and a nice cameo from Matthew Perry's father, John Bennett Perry too.

I found Ross very annoying here. Talk about being paranoid! Although I liked the fact that the writers were still using Carol and Susan at this point (that wouldn't last) this story line grated with me.

I enjoyed the Chandler/Joey/Phoebe story much better, and there's some nice interaction between all three characters.

An average episode, they can't all be amazing.