IMDb > "Friends" The One with All the Rugby (1998) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Friends" The One with All the Rugby (1998)

« Prev | 88 of 236 Episodes | Next »

The One with All the Rugby

Author: ComedyFan2010 from Canada
9 August 2011

This is a pretty amusing episode. I loved Chandler and Janice! How he was trying to get rid of her and ended up going to Yemen. When she was with him at the airport with the address (Yemen str. in Yemen) and he ended up having to actually go to Yemen. This was just too great. I was only a bit upset that he didn't like her so much anymore. Would be great if they continued dating because more Janice on the should would be better. She is a great character

Ross playing Rugby was a good storyas well. Ross trying to go "Red Ross", and how he was jumping into the crowd. I also liked how they were watching rugby on TV and Ross said he will be the guy on the side and that guy ended up being run over.

One of the best.

Author: garfieldfan_x from Canada
30 October 2012

This episode follows 3 Stories. Chandler- trying to get rid of Janice. This is one of chandlers best episodes in the series. Its super funny the issues that arise when he tries to break up with her. Ross- rugby. Ross tries to prove he's tough by playing rugby. Absolutely hilarious. Monica- trying to figure out the light switch. This one I was less fond of. I get that she's obsessive, but aside from something joey does, its not that funny in this episode. This storyline is the only reason I didn't give the episode a 10. The other 3 characters just supported the 3 main stories and were very funny. Overall One of the best episodes barring the Monica story. 9/10.