IMDb > "Friends" The One Where Ross Moves In (1998) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Friends" The One Where Ross Moves In (1998)

« Prev | 104 of 236 Episodes | Next »

Ross and Emily's marriage REALLY ends.

Author: Lady Targaryen from Brazil
24 June 2009

Ross and Emily's marriage ends (now for real)making Ross a homeless guy, since the new apartment he was going to live with Emily belonged to her cousin and he already sold his ex-apartment. Chandler and Joey invite him to stay in their apartment for sometime,but Ross starts to annoy them with his horrible habits. Chandler and Joey try to get rid of Ross seeing new apartments for him.

Larry, the kitchen/health inspector, meets Phoebe after going to make a inspection in Monica's restaurant. They both (Larry and Phoebe) decide to go out, but Phoebe starts to get angry with him, since all the good restaurants she likes he closes.

Danny, the new neighbor Rachel has a interest, is going to give a party in his apartment and invites Monica and Rachel to go. Rachel wants to see Danny falling for her, so she decides to play with him, since she thinks he is playing with her.

The One Where Ross Moves In

Author: ComedyFan2010 from Canada
12 August 2011

This episode was actually pretty good. I really liked the Rachel and Danny story where she was trying to make it some sort of a game where she stays in control. It was especially funny because Monica even thought that this is crazy.

I also liked to see the story of Ross becoming roommates with Joey and Chandler. I felt pretty bad for him when they go to look for the apartment that is so bad and the guys are obviously trying to get rid of him which he knew. But then they feel bad about it and give him that funny reference that he is a pimp. Very sweet!

The story of Phoebe and Larry was not bad either. What I actually liked the most is how they showed Phoebe liking all those things about him that the audience just didn't see.

The One With Danny's Party...

Author: Taylor Kingston from Australia
28 April 2015

I really like this episode. I mean, everything Ross does pisses me off, especially in this episode. He can not go into someone else's home, who are letting him crash there for free and demand that they be quiet or pay for things they don't use. Ross in the real world would be beaten up so many times.

In this episode, Emily's cousin kicks Ross out, since he was his landlord. So Joey and Chandler tell Ross that they can stay at their place for a while, until he gets settled. But then Ross tries to take charge. He tells them to be quiet, that should be paying for stuff since they're "using it". I used quote marks because Ross thinks they're using it, but they're not. Meanwhile, Monica and Rachel get invited to Danny's party. But since Rachel wants to impress him, she pretends that she has a gala to go to.

Fun Fact: The message on the Magnadoodle board says: "No girls allowed!"

Overall, I give this episode a 7 out of 10, which in my ratings book is: Great.