IMDb > "Friends" The One After I Do (2001) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Friends" The One After I Do (2001)

« Prev | 171 of 236 Episodes | Next »

The One After I Do

Author: ComedyFan2010 from Canada
1 September 2011

Rachel once again stole Monica's thunder. because in this episode the most exciting part was Rachel's pregnancy. It was pretty funny how Phoebe tried to help her out and pretended that she was the one who is pregnant.

Ross was once again hilarious. The way he met Mona and tried to go to her table and ended up at the children's table! It was also great how he let kids dance on his feet Mona

And Joey gave us some laughs as well. Especially in the scene where he is making a toast on stage just trying to impress Chandler mom's date who is a director of a play. And how he even tries to show how he can be Chinese

Everybody thinks Monica is pregnant!

Author: Jessica Carvalho from Brazil
13 April 2009

It's Monica's and Chandler's wedding and everything is well. Everybody thinks that Monica is pregnant, until the news arrive to her. She says that she is not pregnant and this is a false gossip.

The first person to know that Rachel is the one who is pregnant is Phoebe, but Rachel asks Phoebe to not tell anything to anyone. Phoebe tries to lie that she is pregnant, but Monica discovers very fast that Rachel is the one who is expecting. Rachel hides the baby's father's identity, but she is happy even with all the difficulties.

Chandler did dance lessons to make Monica happier, but his new shoes are slippery, what makes him not dance very well.

Ross meets Mona, a blond woman who works with Monica in the restaurant, and gets interested on her. He tries to approach her, but first he has problems when he stays in a different table and then later,when he needs to dance with all the little girls instead of dancing with her.

Joey meets Dennis Phillips, the responsible for a musical on Broadway that Joey is interested. Dennis dates Chandler's mom, and Joey asks Chandler to help him with the opportunity.

The One Where Rachel Is Pregnant...

Author: Taylor Kingston from Australia
19 October 2014

I love this episode it's so funny. And it is just a great storyline.

So, we pick up where we left off last season. At Monica and Chandler's wedding. Everyone thinks that Monica is pregnant even when she denies. When her parents find out that she's not, they get so sad, and she says "But I did get married today", and they go "That's great, dear", in a non- happy tone. Phoebe takes control of the pregnancy rumour has says that she is pregnant, to protect Rachel. Phoebe and Rachel have a long discussion about it. Then Monica talks to Rachel about Phoebe's "pregnancy", saying how irresponsible it was. Rachel breaks down and admits that she's pregnant, not Phoebe. They all go into the bathroom, where Rachel takes a pregnancy test, just to make sure. Phoebe tells Rachel that she's not pregnant and she starts crying, out of sadness. But then Phoebe says that she was lying to get her real reaction, and that she is in fact, pregnant. Meanwhile, Chandler won't get on the dance floor, due to his shoes being to slippery. And Ross switches tables to be with a nice woman he met. But he read the card wrong, and is put at the kids table. Then all of the kids ask him to dance. So he does to impress Mona, the girl he liked.

Overall, I give this episode a 10 out of 10.