IMDb > "Family Guy" Fat Guy Strangler (2005) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Family Guy" Fat Guy Strangler (2005)

« Prev | 67 of 271 Episodes | Next »

Best Family Guy Episode

Author: rosegaelle from United States
7 April 2006

This is the best Family Guy episode ever! A real demonstration of DENIAL in human beings: Lois rejecting the idea the her newly discovered brother is insane versus Peter refusing to admit that he is fat. The top three scenes are: 1- The thrilling doctor's appointment 2- Brian trying to convince Peter that he should do something

about is weight or perhaps admit that he is fat:

*Peter: "What the hell is that?"

(with all sorts of objects floating around him)

*Brian: "Your body mass as created its own gravitational field!" 3- The half dead fat guy wondering if he could eat the dead fat guy.

Two thumbs way up!!!

Funniest episode in ages!

Author: blah_bloo_blah from New Zealand
24 September 2006

My friend and I missed the first 10 minutes of this episode, but what we saw would have to be the funniest it had even been. Every flash back wasn't just humorous, it was laugh-out-loud funny! On average there were LOL gags every 5-10seconds which was really good for family guy. Usually is a flash back that's sort of funny, another funny one and then a LOL one. This episodes gags were all amazing! I have to say I was extremely impressed and give this a 10 out of 10. If I could it would be 30 out of 10.

Fav moments that I can remember: "No one here, now I guess the only thing left to do is finish this sentence uninterru...AHHHH!"

Brian trying to convince Lois that Patrick is the Fat Guy Strangler: BRIAN: "Look!" Pictures of dead fat guys on the wall LOIS: "That doesn't mean anything" BRIAN: "What about that dead fat guy under his bed?" LOIS: "Coincidence?" BRIAN: "What about that other half-dead fat guy?" HALF-DEAD-FAT-GUY: "Patrick did it" LOIS: "I could be any Patrick"

And the best: "Ahh, I was just upstairs and noticed a half-dead-fat-guy eating a dead fat guy.....mmmm, ah ha, so we're just looking the other way are we?"