IMDb > "Family Guy" Chitty Chitty Death Bang (1999) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Family Guy" Chitty Chitty Death Bang (1999)

« Prev | 4 of 290 Episodes | Next »

The One With Stewie's First Birthday...

Author: Taylor Kingston from Australia
21 February 2015

I really love this episode. I think it's so funny.

In this episode, it's Stewie's first birthday, and Chris has convinced him that a man in white will come and put him back into the womb. So he prepares defenses, which is really cute. Meanwhile, Lois has planned the party at Cheesy Charlie's, because she would always be doing everything and miss the big moments. But when Peter goes to pay, and insults the man in charge of parties, he gets banned, and has to find a solution to the party problem. He has it at his house, which doesn't go well.

Overall, I give this episode a 10 out of 10.

Brilliant insanity! (Some spoilers)

Author: callanvass from victoria b.c canada
13 December 2013

Lois has had Stewie's first birthday party planned since birth at Cheesy Charlie's. Peter plays games, in lieu of dropping off a check like he was ordered too by Lois. He bites off more than he can chew with his arrogance, and winds up losing the reservation for Lois. Peter is forced to scramble for a resolution. Stewie muses on his family origins. He is in firm belief that he is going to be imprisoned once more inside the womb, and vows to stop the man in white. Meanwhile, Meg is striking out all over the place at school when it comes to making friends. The cheerleading squad makes fun of her, and nobody wants to befriend her. She befriends a peculiar teenager who invites her to a party. The party winds up being a youth cult. Every time I watch Family Guy, I'm reminded of how ingeniously twisted it is. This episode takes the cake. Ever seen sperm cells act like a fighter pilot, with Stewie at the helm? How about Seth McFarlane taking a huge dig at The Hanson Brothers by having Peter, murder them with a shotgun, thinking they are kids from Children of The Corn? The zany stuff you've come to know and love in this show is here in spades. The most controversial might just be Meg's storyline. The audacity to pull off the stuff they did amazed me, and I loved it. It's a classic episode, filled with creativity, laughs, and everything you could imagine. See it

Another Family Guy Classic!

Author: g-bodyl from United States
17 August 2013

The third episode in the family guy series is another excellent episode. This episode focuses more on Stewie and Meg as we learn about them. This show has great humor and I love how everyone gets their fair share of bashing. This time we get to see icons like the Incredible Hulk being bashed.

"Chitty Chitty Death Bang" is about Stewie turning 1 and how Peter manages to screw things up. Meanwhile, Meg makes a friend but this friend may have some issues.

Overall, this is another funny episode and it's worth watching. The older seasons of this show are the best. I rate this episode 9/10.