IMDb > "ER" Rampage (2001) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

« Prev | 157 of 331 Episodes | Next »

Rampage (#7.22)

Author: ComedyFan2010 from Canada
19 March 2015

So the story that I didn't even mention in my review about an abusive father whose kid is brought to a foster care didn't end. The man goes on shooting rampages through foster cares looking for his child and the ER is full with patients who had gun shot wounds. A very full of action episode. We also get a scare about Elizabeth when police rushes there and she and the baby are not at home.

The ending is very powerful. Mark deliberately lets the man die as he is too angry at him to save his life. The moment of him making the shocks into the air while the man looks at him were greatly done. This is something I usually criticize Luka for, and now one of my favorites did it as well. And yet I am not mad at him, I guess because for him it is such an unusual thing, he usually lets his emotions out of it. Let's see how it plays out in the next season.

Besides that what else we see to come is Abby and Carter's relationship, Cleo might have gotten HIV and Kerry standing up for Kim whom Romano is firing mainly because she is gay.