IMDb > "ER" It's All in Your Head (2002) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"ER" It's All in Your Head (2002)

« Prev | 172 of 331 Episodes | Next »

It's All in Your Head (#8.15)

Author: ComedyFan2010 from Canada
6 April 2015

So yes, it looks like soon we will lose Mark and I feel devastated....I love this character. They really gave him the best leaving story while at the same time it just makes the viewer so damn sad. especially since they made us think he was cured. But I like what his surgeon said, he still got a whole year of eventful life.

Was also happy to see Peter. I know he won't be back for real, we maybe will see him for another few minutes some day, but he played a good role in this episode in his conversation with Elizabeth. She seems to be grasping her unfair reaction to Mark, also with the help of the anti weed lady. That was by the way a ridiculous story, "drugs did it to him" really couldn't come up with harms of weed so they had to take this road? I was also happy to see Mike Hagerty. This was a great story about a guy with a head injury who can't think as well as an adult. But I love how Mark stood up for him and talked to his son who was about to betray his father just because he was embarrassed.

The fun moment we had was a fight of Jerry and Frank, they are pretty good together.