IMDb > "Dynasty" The Confession (1987) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Dynasty" The Confession (1987)

« Prev | 171 of 217 Episodes | Next »

Leann Hunley

Author: RavenGlamDVDCollector from South Africa
9 September 2017

Ol' Alexis confronting Dana, blaming her for all the ills befalling Adam? Now that's the tiger snarling at the bunny. But, once again, I was glad to see that DYNASTY scriptwriters didn't make a cardboard character of series villainess Alexis. She does have a heart, she reasons, and she realizes a mistake (when Dana reminded her of the many times she tried asking people what was wrong with Adam).

The episode really called for Leann to play a big part, and she did great. I have noticed that she does the widened- eyes thing a bit too unconvincing, but as one of the newcomers (in an important role) she is in there with them all.

Allow me the little snide comment to little rosy-cheeked Danny boy: You can't act, little fella, gonna be a short stint in Hollywood... :)

Young Krystina (Jessica Player), here the trick obviously was to get her to talk about fairy-tales, the rest, that charming giggle, follows naturally.

Thirty years ago, I know. But one of the most likable TV shows ever. Yeah, I criticized it heavily at the start of this season. But it has proved me wrong. The seventh season has proved itself.