IMDb > "Dynasty" Focus (1986) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Dynasty" Focus (1986)

« Prev | 148 of 217 Episodes | Next »

Sammy Jo more than a match for Alexis!

Author: RavenGlamDVDCollector from South Africa
25 April 2017

A must-see for the fans of Heather Locklear!

Episode was going its normal expected way and I wasn't gonna give it any higher score than the previous. Then, whoops of joy from me, the confrontational scene between Sammy Jo and ol' Alexis at the (almost) end. Now that is what good television is all about! Last season I was waiting for the fur to fly between Amanda and Sammy Jo. Had Catherine Oxenberg not been fired, there'd surely have been wonderful skirmishes now. With the latest impostor in her place, severely outclassed, clearly struggling Karen Cellini, that's out, Amanda is now boringly mundane, as interesting as watching paint dry, the character is just not worthy material to square up to a feather duster, so... But this scene, it promises that not only will some life be pumped into the decaying old corpse that the show became, BUT THE DEAD THING it almost was WILL ACTUALLY WALK AGAIN and I will yet again hold DYNASTY in high regard as I settle in for the other episodes of the Seventh Season.

In my own opinion, DYNASTY had gone through several slumps, I was fearing it was not gonna ever recover from the latest (the dismal two episodes of this season so far), but now I have every hope for it!

Really chuffed!