IMDb > "Drawn Together" The Other Cousin (2004) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Drawn Together" The Other Cousin (2004)

« Prev | 5 of 39 Episodes | Next »

song search!

Author: alithwar2000 from Croatia
2 December 2009

Hey! By a strange twist of fate, seems I've arrived at the right place in the right time. :)

I've been looking for that song when she comes down the stairs for quite a while now, and still nothing. :( So if you find it, could you please post it here or something? I'd be very grateful. :)

sdghdogij še049tz049jšw4 9pzikćspeo jzh5š09jzhepjhpš rhzjrpeozhj05+uzjp ozj0awe 9rjzćaweorjhšaeornhše95 jzhpisenhšaejpohj aš0'4itzpawoe 9zjipa4oj5z0e59zjpawe orjš54uzeropjheš05uj0a eio5jh506uzj e5špazje5š0a89zuh še590jzseš95uzšasee59pj zso95u0s e95jzse9š i5juzs ei9šzjseop59 uzse905jzse 59puzje59p zjes9p5uz

(sorry for the mumbo jumbo at the end, but that's all I wanted to say, and the 10 lines rules won't let me leave it like I would.)

Author: Spencer from Canada
1 December 2009

Hey, I know the comment about the music was posted some time ago, but I stumbled across this information while looking for the name of another song in this episode (where cousin Bleh is coming down the stairs -- still haven't found it!).

The song I think you're wondering about is "Moving in Stereo" by The Cars. I'm pretty sure the pop culture reference is to the 'pool scene' from "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083929/ (though I've never actually seen this movie, YouTube seems to support this theory).

As an interesting side-note, this somehow reminded my of Fountains of Wayne's video for "Stacy's Mom," which I think also makes a reference (near the end of the video) to "Fast times at Ridgemont High," though it's not as obvious.

Spot the difference

Author: phoebe_gb from United Kingdom
28 July 2008

You should know there are 2 versions of this episode.

This is NOT the aired version.

Fans of the show can have fun trying to spot the difference.

The DVD has a variation on the final scene, and the change looks kinda rushed.

It doesn't change the plot at all, and it remains my favorite episode.

As to why the change was made? Maybe you should ask the folks at Comedy Central.

No, really.

Honestly, I don't know...

Best Episode Of the Season

Author: liamjames12 from United States
17 November 2006

I usually get a kick out of this show, but The Other Cousin was a notch up on the rest. All the jokes were timed great and the obscure references and parodies were perfect. I especially like the nod to Trainspotting.

If you have ever experimented with some quality mood and perception altering street pharmaceuticals or made fun of the handicapped this episode is for you.

I only wish I could find the credits because there was a music clip at the beginning of the pool scene that I am sure was taken from a previous movie or TV show (and summarily used as a reference) but I just can't place it and can't seem to find out what the clip is from. Does anyone know where that music clip originated?