IMDb > "The Dead Zone" Shaman (2002) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"The Dead Zone" Shaman (2002)

« Prev | 13 of 81 Episodes | Next »

Just finished final season on DVD this is the best show of all seasons.

Author: thebookbroker-1 from Canada
2 August 2008

I just finished the final season of Dead Zone and throughout all of the shows season after season I have been waiting for one to be as good as this one. It didn't happen. Don't get me wrong, there were very few that I didn't like... at least a bit, but this show in particular was what I feel was the best of the best of an outstanding, truly wonderful, television series. Now don't skip ahead either. This one needs you to be fully familiar with Jonnie's abilities and his shortcomings for you to truly appreciate it for what it is. Having said that, I feel that the first season in particular was the best TV I have ever seen. The writing was second to none. The editing perfect. The acting, due to fantastic casting of very talented performers, was wonderful. Anthony M Hall, brilliantly embraced a new character as though he had played it all his life. His finest performance however came at the other end of the series. In the final episode of the final season when he is staring into the eyes of a long lost relative, there is no doubt whatsoever that he has become a brilliant actor.

Joe