"The Cosby Show" How Do You Get to Carnegie Hall? (1988)

« Prev | 105 of 197 Episodes | Next »

One of the funniest episodes

Author: nablaquadro from Ravenna, Italy
11 January 2007

This episode is one of the best one ever made of "I Robinson", that's the name of the Series in Italy.

Vanessa founds a female vocalist band with her best friends, called "Le Ombrette". That's how I know it, I'm not sure of the English name (I think The Clairettes, in honor of Clair who supported them since the early steps). Their song "B-B-B-Baby" (or something like that!), was quite funny and entertaining, as funny were the moves they made to dance their tunes or the mocking jokes by Theo and his friend "Cockroach". Finally something different than the lame Cliff's speeches or the annoying troubles of Denise. Too bad they didn't carry on this idea for the future (just another episode, I think). Vanessa should have become a singer, why not ?

In case someone confused this episode with the one with Stevie Wonder, well, it's not the same (it was 1986's A touch of Wonder when Theo and Vanessa had a car accident with Wonder's Limousine and then he invited them at his Recording Studio).

The Cosby Show isn't the greatest TV-Series ever, but arouses in me a lot of records of my childhood, so I still watch it when it's possible.