IMDb > "Charmed" Witches in Tights (2002) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Charmed" Witches in Tights (2002)

« Prev | 94 of 179 Episodes | Next »

Drawn to power

Author: owlaurence from France
27 June 2008

Fun and pretty harmless. Even those who don't particularly like comic books will enjoy it. The innocent of the day is interesting, as there haven't been too many teenagers involved recently. It's too bad we never see him again after this episode, as his power was really cool, and the series really lacks interesting secondary characters. Anyway, it is very nice to see the sisters as super-heroes, and as outfits go, I just love theirs. It's rather unclear why the teenager is sometimes able to alter reality instead of creating something out of the air, but let's skip that. The most interesting part is that, along with the typical outfits, the Halliwell sisters inherit a teenager's view of heroism and justice. Phoebe starts to deal justice in a very direct way, so that Cole (of all people!) has to ask her to cool down. How ironical that HE is trying to behave, and she isn't. I really like that the landlord, although unable to hear their conversation, immediately understands that they are (or have been) a couple.

Finally, just one thing. Throughout the first months of her pregnancy, Piper keeps getting hit or stabbed in the stomach, but nobody ever fears that she might lose her baby. If I were her, I would be more careful. Oh, and at 4 months or more, I would probably also be BIGGER.

The One Where The Halliwell's Turn Into Superheroes...

Author: Taylor Kingston from Australia
6 December 2014

I love this episode. It's one of my all-time favorite episodes, especially in Season 5.

In this episode, there is a boy who can draw things and then make them real life. He is being forced by a demon to become a superhero, if you will, and help the demon gain whatever he wants. Now the demon wants the powers of an Elder, who is retiring. The boy transforms the Halliwell Sisters into superheroes. He had met them earlier in the episode. He then goes and attacks them as his own alter-ego and then turns back into a human and explains himself. Eventually, the demon finds out about this, rips up the Sisters drawing, which turns them back into normal witches. He kills the Elder, who is under Leo's protection and then runs away. At the end of the episode, the sisters lure the demon to the Manor and rip up his drawing. Since he has Elder powers and can see the future, he sees the Sisters will vanquish him. They do and the Elder powers go into the young boy. He is now an Elder. Other things happen in the episode, such as Phoebe threatening a slum lord and Cole eventually killing him.

Overall, I give this episode a 10 out of 10.