IMDb > "Charmed" When Bad Warlocks Turn Good (1999) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Charmed" When Bad Warlocks Turn Good (1999)

« Prev | 19 of 179 Episodes | Next »

The Warlock That Did not Want to Be Bad

Author: Claudio Carvalho from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
31 January 2007

Brendan Rowe belongs to a family of evil warlocks, and his two brothers are waiting for him to complete a death ritual and together become the "evil power of three". However, Brendan wants to ordinate as a priest to escape from his fate. After a premonition of Phoebe, Prue acknowledges Brendan and decides to help him to rescue his soul from the dark side. Meanwhile his brothers decide to kill him if he does not become an evil being.

"When Bad Warlocks Turn Good" is another good episode of "Charmed", with the actress Shannen Doherty extremely beautiful and charming, and another battle between the good and the evil. The secondary story is about a silly romance of Piper forced by Phoebe. My vote is eight.

Title (Brazil): "O Bruxo Que Não Queria Ser Mau" ("The Warlock That Did not Want to Be Bad")

The One With The Warlock Brothers...

Author: Taylor Kingston from Australia
6 August 2015

I don't mind this episode, but I can guarantee that it is my least favorite episode from this season, and one of my least favorite episodes from the entire series. Which is a shame.

In this episode, the Halliwell sisters discover a trio of warlock brothers, who they must stop. But when one of them comes to the Charmed Ones for help, because he doesn't want to be a warlock, they don't know whether they can trust him or not. And Prue seems to have a little bit of a love connection with the good warlock.

Overall, I give this episode a 7 out of 10, which in my ratings book is: Great.