IMDb > "Charmed" Pardon My Past (2000) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb
"Charmed: Pardon My Past (#2.14)"

"Charmed" Pardon My Past (2000)

« Prev | 37 of 179 Episodes | Next »

Darkness in the foreground

Author: jrobkal from United States
8 November 2015

So to me ( even though I have yet to see season 3 ) was a precursor for the Cole/Phoebe storyline. It was so intriguing to see how her dark side was, and when she and Anton joined hands and sat there looking at the sisters I got a sense of other old school villain teams. I also enjoyed how we went to the 1920's and saw the clothes and heard the music. So far the season has picked up from it's stagnant beginning, with Prue quitting Buckland's and the club picking up business. Phoebe has really gone through some transformations this season. I gotta say the sisters powers in their past life were very awesome. Prue breathing ice, Phoebe casting fire, it was all so very entertaining to watch.

The Dark Past of Phoebe

Author: Claudio Carvalho from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
22 February 2007

Phoebe is attacked by some invisible force, and Leo advises that it might be some signal from her past life. Phoebe casts a spell to live her former life, and she discloses that she was evil. Her boyfriend Anton was a warlock that wanted to kill her cousins and good witches Prue and Piper to steal their powers. Phoebe finds also that she used an amulet to protect herself against her cousins.

"Pardon My Past" is a silly episode of "Charmed", with a weak explanation for the attack to Phoebe. Further, how Leo could be Piper's lover if he died in World War I? My vote is five.

Title (Brazil): "Desculpe-me Pelo Meu Passado" ("Sorry for My Past")