IMDb > "Charmed" Coyote Piper (2001) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Charmed" Coyote Piper (2001)

« Prev | 54 of 180 Episodes | Next »

Great Piper episode

Author: delishm from United States
7 November 2006

One of my favorite episodes, mainly due to the superb comedic performance of Holly Marie Combs. The high school picture of her at the beginning of the episode is worth the price of admission. That is, if there was one. She runs the gamut of emotions in this episode and portrays them all brilliantly. You can also sense the connection between the actresses and how much fun they were having making this episode. Great story, convincing, (and funny), guest stars, emotional climax...just a fun, great episode. Great to see 'Dwight' from 'The Office' in some earlier work. Pop it into the DVD player for 42 minutes of pure, unadulterated FUN!

Seduction Is Subtler Than Possession

Author: Claudio Carvalho from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
14 April 2007

The alchemist demon Kierkan tries to capture the essence of life of his creation, the she-demon Terra, and trap her in a bottle. However the evil spirit escapes, possesses a human and tries to find and possess one of the Charmed sisters to become powerful and vanquish Kierkan. Meanwhile, Piper is nervous, preparing for the celebration of her 10-year high school graduation, with the reunion of her schoolmates in P3. Phoebe is missing Cole, and researching his family. Terra possesses Piper, and when Prue discloses, she plots a mortal plan to save the life of Piper and vanquish the fiend.

"Coyote Piper" is a good episode of "Charmed", with humorous and dramatic moments. The picture of Piper with sixteen years old is very funny, and the modification of her behavior after her possession is great, dancing in the counter of P3 like a striper. Phoebe has also a minor but important participation, feeling ashamed because she was easily seduced by Belthazor, while Piper resisted the possession of her body by Terra. My vote is seven.

Title (Brazil): "Terra" ("Earth")

Piper?

Author: Realrockerhalloween from United States
10 September 2016

Another clunker for me, but like any episode this season has strengths keeping you entertained. Holly Marie Combs looks stunning and really shows how the meek sister can be sexy. Her comic timing and dramatic acting are spot on. The choreography is great and really becomes a high light. Music perfectly chosen to fit the scenes. Past events revealed for two major characters was a treat and fill in the missing puzzle pieces.

While the story is silly, it was fun to see another side to the characters. They really get to show how much they love the scripts and have a blast. My problem is the side villain wasn't taken seriously enough and thus spoiled any tension it may offer. Hey ready for Piper to rule your world this week.

The One Where Piper Is Possessed...

Author: Taylor Kingston from Australia
8 April 2015

I love this episode. It's one of my all-time favorite episodes, and not just from this season, but from the whole series. I love to see Piper temporarily a different character.

In this episode, Piper is possessed by a spirit who is running away from her creator. She possesses Piper and gets the sisters to vanquish the demon, so she can not be de- possessed by him. But then Prue and Phoebe notice something off about the way she's been acting, and they realize that she's possessed. Man, I have to say possessed a lot in this review. Anyway, they get her home from her ten year high school reunion at P3. The only way to get the spirit out of Piper's body is to stab her in the heart. So, Prue does. The spirit then goes into Leo's body and they tell her that she can keep Leo's body if she heals Piper. "Leo" heals Piper and then they read a spell that de-possesses him and then the spirit explodes. Leo then heals Piper completely and everything is okay again.

Overall, I give this episode a 10 out of 10.

Doesn't the Demon Kierkan Look Like.........

Author: disbarro from United States
17 July 2006

So I'm flipping around the T.V. this morning, and I think I see a familiar face going by... wait... Hmmm: there's this creepy, WAY intense guy - a "demon" - on "Charmed" who apparently creates human-like spirits called essences (or something like that) that he keeps in a bottle (?!), one of which has possessed "Piper"... He's got wild eyes & hair (-and you could call the acting he's doing pretty wild too, lol), a familiar, intense stare... COULD KIERKAN THE DEMON BE... Rainn Wilson?? By god, it IS! Really- would Dwight Schrutte approve of this foray into the occult? I think not! P.S. -Great death scene on the Persian rug!